As an organization that prides itself on the best product and service, we have always maintained high sanitation and process standards. Therefore, we do not anticipate any issues with meeting the newly provided guidelines. We have put into effect these new processes and procedures per local, state, and federal health organizations, including the CDC and Central District Health.
We’ve missed you, and we’re excited to welcome you back to Chandlers!
While the excellent service, phenomenal food, handcrafted cocktails, and award-winning wines you’ve come to expect from us hasn’t changed, there are some aspects of our operations that have.
INFORMATION ABOUT RESERVATIONS
5 pm-10 pm Sunday-Thursday
5 pm-11 pm Friday & Saturday
- We are accommodating guests on a reservation-only basis by calling the restaurant at 208.383.4300.
- The bar top will not be seated in this first phase of re-opening. However, limited bar tables are available for reservation.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk-ins during our initial re-opening.
- We are only permitted to allow six guests, or less, per table. If there are more than six members in a party, we will do our best to seat everyone at adjacent tables.
- Please arrive at the restaurant promptly for your reservation. We will greet you in front of the restaurant, and escort parties to their table. Six feet increments will be marked for guests to physically distance in the queue.
- To best accommodate all of our guests, please adhere to the dining time frames/allowances noted in your OpenTable confirmation. We anticipate filling all reservation times and need your cooperation to accomplish this goal.
- We will do our very best to accommodate requests for particular tables and servers; however, under the new framework, we might not be able to honor all requests. We appreciate your understanding.
We love our community, and our guests, and want to keep everyone healthy. To accomplish this, we respectfully ask that you follow these procedures:
- Please do not enter the restaurant if you have any symptoms of illness, including fever, cough, or chills, or have not been cleared by healthcare providers to be in public due to recent exposure to Covid-19 or other illnesses.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet with members that are not in your party.
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
- We will not be accepting cash payments – only debit/credit card transactions. Your sanitized card will be returned to you in a receipt folder.
- We ask that you please remain at your table, except to use the restrooms, wash your hands, or to depart the restaurant.
Thank you so very much for all of your support while our dining room was closed. Our Boise community is so strong, and we are grateful for all of you. As much as we enjoyed providing meals, craft cocktails, and wines for take-out, we look forward to welcoming you back to Chandlers, where we can provide genuine hospitality.