Rex Chandler is a veteran award-winning restaurateur with a long history of fine dining locations in Hawaii, California, and Sun Valley. Since 2007, Chandler has continued that tradition in Boise.
Rex’s ability to understand consumer tastes and deliver creative results has contributed to his success. A night at Chandlers is an unforgettable experience that is much more than just another night out. He does this through exceptional service, premium-quality menu options, and a classy atmosphere.
Early in his career, Rex created a reputation as a trend-setter and received numerous accolades demonstrating his success:
- Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator 15 consecutive years (and counting!)
- Bailli Honorare Chaine de Rotisseurs
- Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Restaurant since 2016
- Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) Award
- Idaho Statesman Best of Treasure Valley
- Honolulu’s Best Restaurant in Aloha Magazine
- Southern California’s Restaurateur of the Year
- Best Seafood Restaurant for ten consecutive years by the Southern California Restaurant Writers Association
- American Red Cross’ Man of the Year
- Mountain Living Magazine’s Top Ten Restaurants
Rex’s dedication to giving back to his community shines brightly through his ongoing contributions to local charities. He believes that investing in his employees, community causes, and hometown is the best way to express his gratitude for a long, successful career.